Belle Coffee Table Set
Product will get delivered within business days.
Hoorey ! There is no shipping and installation charges on this item.
A coffee table set is a must-have for any living room – big or small. You need a little space curated just for your evening chai and snacks. It allows you to sit down peacefully with your friends and family, have meaningful conversations or share a joke or two. Personal bonding time with the people you love can boost your mental health, so why not ensure that you can do so every day? This Bella coffee table set will help you achieve it! You must check it out because: It comes with a sturdy, Sheesham wood coffee table with a wide tabletop that allows enough room to keep your necessities It also comes with four standard-sized stools that have a Sheesham wood frame and the finest fabric upholstery The teak finish of the coffee table set will go well with the rest of the pieces of furniture without causing any hindrance to the overall aesthetic of the room.
- This product comes with a 36 months warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Fabrics, leatherettes and leathers, if used, will not be covered by the above Warranty.
- There can be a minimal variation in color and finish of the products sold from time to time
- There can be a minimal variation in dimensions up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non-upholstered products.
- Our products are designed for the sole purpose of residential usage, hence any usage beyond this will lead to a void of warranty.
- Termite & Fungus will not be covered under the warranty.
- We offer cancellations until the product is Shipped. Returns within 7 days of the delivery are eligible for defective products. For damages, please check product carefully at the time of delivery and report to our delivery team. If you notice any damage, please return the product at the time of delivery itself.
- Please do not unbox or assemble the product yourself. Cancellations/ Returns/ Warranty will be void if not unboxed or assembled by our delivery team.
- For products purchased with a trial period, eligibility for return within that trial period would be that the product would need to be clean and free from any damages.
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water only
- For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Note: Please avoid dragging the bed to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over an extended period of time, especially in MDF/Particle Board beds.
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish
- We makes all efforts to ensure that products with wood finishes like Teak, Mahogany etc are colour matched to ensure minimum variations between other products of the same colour. There could be minor variations in colour especially over different batches of products over a period of time. Please consider this while adding products to your existing furniture set.